International Peace Day 21-09-2018
On 21 September 2018, the Peace Bell with the inscription Long Live Absolute WorldPeace tolled at the headquarters of the United Nations. That started the day which reminds us about peace and its significance in our lives.
On this day 6631 people from 62 education institutions in Lithuania supported Peace in the World through art and creativity: dance, games, drawing, or just by being silent, meditating. At the end of the event dedicated to Peace, children with their teachers and parents stood in circles wishing “Let there be peace on Earth, in each home and our hearts”.
This is second year then “Planet Alive” celebrates the day of peace with the whole world through events organized together with educational institutions.
You can find moments from events of 2017 and 2018 here
It’s been more than one year when “Planet Alive” celebrates the day of peace with the whole world through events organized together with educational institutions.
Since 2015, with cooperation of our Association. Lithuania became a member of Emoto peace project. More information about this project here: http://www.emotopeaceproject.net/picture-books/4584092537
2017 metų Taikos atspindžius galite rasti čia:
Keletas video iš 2017 metų Tarptautinės taikos dienos. Gražaus žiūrėjimo:
– (Klaipėdos raj. Lapių pagrindinė mokykla)
– (Vilniaus raj. Rudaminos lopšelis darželis)
Association „Gyvoji planeta”
Dalia, tel. +370 (601) 19357,
- Often people have a question and reflect on wha...
- On 21 September 2018, the Peace Bell with the i...
- In the oceans of the world garbage stocks have ...
- Raising quality of people lives in various hous...
- Every five years, pilgrims flock to the temple ...